Promotion of marketing of handloom products through e-commerce is one of the priorities of Ministry of Textiles. In order to promote e-marketing of handloom products in a transparent, competitive and effective manner Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms under Ministry of Textiles made a policy frame work under which any willing e-commerce platform with good track record can participate in online marketing of handloom products.
At present the following e-commerce platforms have been engaged by the office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms for marketing of handloom products:
1. M/s Weave Smart Online Services, Hydrabad
2. M/s GoCoop Solution & Services Pvt. Ltd
3. M/s Senorita Creations Pvt. Ltd. (Sareez.com)
4. M/s Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd.
6. M/s. Craftsvilla Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd.
9. M/s Pegarse Technology Pvt. Ltd (chasingsun.in)
10. M/s Dee's Alley
11. M/s Eram Infotech Pvt. Ltd (graameen.in)
12. M/s Techwider Network India Pvt. Ltd.
14. M/s Modee Software Research & Development Pvt. Ltd
16. M/s Clues Network Pvt. Ltd.
18. M/s Surekha Arts
19. M/s Bind Bind Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
21. M/s Myntra Designs Pvt. Ltd.
22. M/s Shoppingkart24 Online Services Private Limited